[CommAdvocacy] Submit to The Inside! - Cultural Center bi-annual newsmagazine

xat12 at hampshire.edu xat12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 25 21:02:32 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm just writing to remind you all to submit to The Inside, the bi-annual
Cultural Center publication!

The main theme of this semester will be social sustainability. Social
sustainability is the creation of a diverse and equitable society that
successfully meets the basic social needs of all of its citizens. It is an
aspect of sustainable development that demands equal access to social
resources for the current and future generations.

Our goal is to address different perspectives in relation to President
Lash's environmental sustainability agenda. If, however, you wish to
tackle, discuss or bring to light another issue, topic or idea, feel
absolutely free to do so.

Please send us any material you would like to contribute: personal stories,
interviews, research, opinions, poems, creative writing, artwork,
photography, etc.

E-mail submissions to: culturalcenter at hampshire.edu
If you have any questions, send me an e-mail, and I'll be happy to answer
them.

Thanks,
Xavier A. Torres de Janon
Co-Editor