[CommAdvocacy] TOMORROW - The Community Advocacy Kick Off Dinner

Community Advocacy @ Hampshire communityadvocacy at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 6 08:56:38 EST 2012

CORRECTION TO THE LAST EMAIL....apologies to those who showed up for
dinner last Tuesday - the correct date is Tomorrow, Feb. 7th

we look forward to having you all join us!
*
*

*The Community Advocacy Kick Off Dinner

Tuesday February 7th 4:30pm-6:00pm
*
*Redbarn*

with Dinner from Paradise of India

Join professional and student staff from the Center For Feminisms, Cultural
Center, Queer Community Alliance Center, Spiritual Life, Community Advocacy,
Transfer Life and the Wellness Center, to learn more about the exciting
programs and events that we are all a part of.

communityadvocacy at hampshire.edu
413.559.5412  fax 413.559.5663
Dean of Students Office
Hampshire College

Community Advocacy is the name of the department in Student Life, which includes Multicultural and International Student Services (and the Lebron-Wiggins-Pran Cultural Center); Queer Student Services (and the Queer Community Alliance Center); Women Student Services (and the Center for Feminisms); Spiritual Life (and the Spiritual Life Center); and Community Health and Wellness (and the Community Health Collaborative).

Community Advocacy at Hampshire College promotes the wellbeing of the entire campus community, fosters connections across social identities and ideas, and engages in passionate and compassionate dialogue and programs.  We support and provide resources for the holistic development of students with the goals of nourishing student initiatives; increasing awareness and appreciation of different cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives; encouraging understanding and mutual respect as we actively work towards social change.