[CommAdvocacy] Event: Direction on Selection

Joselyn Yrayta jdy07 at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 27 01:08:55 EST 2011

Hello!

This is just a flyer for an event that we are holding at the center next
week, please distribute this!

Direction on Selection: Feminist Spring Semester Planning

Interested in incorporating Feminist and/or gender studies into your
division I or II? Want to learn more about the Five College certificate in
Womyn’s Studies? Thinking about becoming a midwife, Dula or pursuing pre-med
with the focus of womyn?  Or womyn’s empowerment through art, poetry,
literature, cognitive science, or theatre?

*Upperclasswomyn from different schools of thoughts are happy to give advice
on spring semester course selection!*

Join us for:

Informal snack break with Division III and Upper-level Division II students
to help you plan!

*Tuesday February 1st, 5:00-6:30 PM       *

*at the Center for Feminisms   *(In Enfield, next to the basketball court)*

*