[Clusterusers] A few nodes rebooted

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 12 09:28:20 EDT 2017

OK, we should be safe to restart jobs and not have them crash. Lee, I
restarted all error tasks on the jobs that I knew were due to this crash
and then realized maybe you wouldn't have wanted me to do that - sorry
if that's the case.

I noticed you hadn't done retry all error tasks on the ones that died
because compute-0-2's hard drive died, which made me think maybe I had
made a mistake in restarting the other ones. If not, you can just
right-click the "retry all error tasks" on those jobs.

    -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group