[Clusterusers] glibc version on fly, cluster

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Tue May 16 08:58:04 EDT 2017

Unfortunately just about everything depends on glibc, so it's likely to
be a big disruptive change. The answers from my friends in the
clustering world aren't encouraging. Maybe compiling statically-linked
binaries might be the way to go, not sure. I'm unlikely to have time to
look at this this week, but I'll try.

    -Josiah