[Clusterusers] Fly homedir cleanup

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Mon May 12 15:17:08 EDT 2014

Hi guys,
     The following accounts are large:

13073380    hz12
15803200    josiah
24707856    lspector
28570176    jdavila
40847808    ci
52699204    kharrington
69248152    thelmuth

If you're on that list and have anything you know you don't need, please
delete it (I know I'm on it) - it'll make the migration process faster
for me. If you're not sure, keep it - this isn't a "we're out of space,
we need you to delete things" message, it's a "take a peek and see if
there's anything obvious that of course you can delete" message.
And, if you don't have time right now, no biggie. The new fly will be
bigger than the old fly, so there won't be a space problem there.

I will be taking fly down tomorrow or the next day, most likely. I'll
send another message when I know for sure.

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group