[Clusterusers] Tractor licenses

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Fri Jun 27 15:01:25 EDT 2014

So, our Pixar licenses expired... causing errors, of course... but Pixar
was good enough to renew our license, for free, with an upgrade, on
basically no notice, so we're back up and running.
Tom, you may want to check your jobs - anything that mysteriously died
without explanation... it's either that or the fact that compute-2-27's
problem isn't just the hard drive and it was causing lots of problems...
I turned it off... and compute-1-12 is throwing CPU errors of a
mysterious sort, so I'm turning it off, too...
Have a great weekend, everybody!

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group