[Clusterusers] More keg rebuilding

Thomas Helmuth thelmuth at cs.umass.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:17:14 EST 2014

Hi Josiah,

I don't really know what keg is (maybe the HDDs for fly?), but I'll assume
you have everything under control. I do have a paper deadline coming up at
the end of January, and the runs currently going are very important for it,
so I guess be extra careful that runs/data aren't lost.

-Tom

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Wm. Josiah Erikson <wjerikson at hampshire.edu