[Clusterusers] Rebooting keg

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 10 13:54:25 EST 2014

Um. Well. The RAID array now won't start - the two disks I already
resized aren't being properly recognized. Hold on while I attempt to not
have just lost keg (though we have backups of all the truly important
stuff, of course). Wish me luck!
I guess I shouldn't do anything on Fridays....
     -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group