[Clusterusers] [Ci-lab] David Gagne's geolexicase with bioavailability job

David Gagne dgagne at cs.umass.edu
Sun Nov 10 08:55:45 EST 2013

Sorry. Go ahead and kill them. I had started them to test geo-lexicase,
but I hadn't realized they would be extremely long-running jobs.  I didn't
realize they were still running.  It was probably a poor choice for
testing geo-lexicase, anyway, because the results seem to vary pretty
widely (based on the ones that did finish).