[Clusterusers] Rebooting all nodes

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 18 13:52:40 EST 2013

     Actually, Jaime, I'm sorry - that killed your "main breve starter".
Did I just ruin the run you were almost done with, or (hopefully) was
that a new one? I'm really, really sorry if I just royally screwed you.
I'd log in and check it out.
     -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group