[Clusterusers] Rebooting all nodes

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 18 13:51:29 EST 2013

The keg reboot this morning caused a bunch of runs to do weird things,
and checking that out made me discover many leftover jobs that hadn't
died properly, and Tom said all of his stuff was launched recently, and
Jaime's stuff runs quickly, and Lee's not running anything right now, so
I rebooted all of the nodes to get a fresh start.
Just FYI. I think anybody who cares already knew other than: Jaime, I'll
retry your errored jobs.

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group