[Clusterusers] from time to time, I'm going to send you 'everything is ok' messages

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 9 09:43:59 EDT 2013

Yeah, it crashed hard (the head node) - not sure why, as there was
nothing on the console and nothing in the logs indicates anything odd.
Doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Still trying to figure out why home directories are now all mounted as
nobody - I'm sure it has something to do with rpc.idmapd, but haven't
quite figured it out yet...
     -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group