[Clusterusers] Sun Grid Engine?

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Tue Jul 13 10:44:39 EDT 2010

    I failed to install the SGE roll at time of installation, which is
the only time you can do it. Crud. That was a mistake and an oversight
on my part, but it means that it's not going to happen. Tractor's
actually pretty easy; perhaps we could have an hour-long session
sometime for people who are interested in how to use it?
    -Josiah