[Clusterusers] Sun Grid Engine?

Marco Leandro Carmosino malc07 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jul 13 09:00:09 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I still have a set of experiments from last semester that I'd like to continue
working on using the cluster, but I don't have the time to continue working
around tractor (I have a summer research position, etc). Is there a timeframe
for getting sun grid engine installed on the cluster? If not by this summer,
then by Janterm would be really nice, because I'm running a natural language
processing class that would be well-served by having a more
standardized/cs-student friendly job submission and tracking process.

thanks,

--Marco