[Clusterusers] breve segmentation faults on fly

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 29 10:09:44 EDT 2007

I actually removed those memory limits because I was troubleshooting
something. The only node that still has a memory limit is the head node,
at 500MB.

Which nodes is it dying on? Is it consistently some subset? There are
currently four subsets of nodes that are identical to each other:

-compute-0-1 through compute-0-13
-compute-0-14 through compute-0-23
-compute-1-6, compute-1-7, and compute-1-9
-the rest of the compute-1-x

It's probably not anything to do with hardware, but if it was, it would
probably consistently die on some subset of the nodes....

Just throwing out ideas.

    -Josiah