[Clusterusers] Re: [HELGA] RAM and swap and stuff

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at HAMPSHIRE.EDU
Fri Nov 30 15:12:43 EST 2007

If I didn't think it was going to work, I wouldn't implement it.
If I were right all the time, I'd be... uh.... someone else :)

There's a breve running on compute-0-1 anyway, so I can't do it now, but
I can do it from home, whenever. I could do all the nodes EXCEPT
compute-0-1 :)

Oh look, compute-0-19 crashed... it'll be the new way when it comes back
up :)

    -Josiah