[Clusterusers] using the cluster

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 8 11:06:33 EST 2005

Zvi,

Absolutely -- the cluster could be used for this. Who are you working
with? Any computer science faculty? What are you running? Various folks
on this list could help you depending on the details. Each of us uses
the cluster in our own idiosyncratic ways, and you might have to
develop some of your own infrastructure, but we could point you in the
right directions.

  -Lee