[Clusterusers] ssh to nodes

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Sat Dec 18 16:24:01 EST 2004

Woo hoo! Thanks Jon. This did it -- my authorized_keys file was group
writable, and I fixed it with:

chmod 644 authorized_keys

And then an ssh to n01 went through without a password request.

The behavior was not very diagnostic... But all is well for now.

Thanks again, -Lee

--
Lee Spector
Dean, Cognitive Science + Professor, Computer Science