{InfoBar} Temporary Schedule for Next Week, May 16-21

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon May 9 15:37:54 EDT 2022

Hi All,

Work is optional for next week and we will be operating on a temporary
schedule, not the regular spring schedule.   Tensel has already
volunteered for the morning shifts, so the remaining shifts are Monday -
Friday, noon-2:30pm or 2:30-5pm.  Please post to the list if you want to
claim any of these shifts.  Graduating students, make sure you do not
take the Thursday 2:30-5:00 because you have to attend the mandatory
graduation meeting in FPH Main Lecture at 3pm.

For those students who are not graduating but will still be on campus,
the library will be open from 10am-3pm on Commencement.  Let me know if
you want to work that day.  The library will be closed Sunday, May 22.

Thank you,

Suzanne

---
Suzanne Karanikis