{InfoBar} Schedules for Next Week Attached

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri May 6 16:14:59 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

There were  a lot of emails flying around this week about subs.  Just so
everyone is on the same page, I am emailing the schedules for next week.
 I crossed out the regularly scheduled students if they asked for subs,
and wrote the name of the person subbing in sharpie.  Please look over
the schedule and post for subs if you are scheduled for next week but
are not able to work.  Also, if you volunteered to sub, make sure I put
you on all the right shifts and let me know if I made any mistakes.

Thanks,

Suzanne

---
Suzanne Karanikis