{InfoBar} More Information About the Mandatory Schedule Meeting TODAY, Monday, 1/31

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 31 10:31:09 EST 2022

Hi Everyone,

Don't forget to attend the schedule meeting tonight at 5pm.  We will
meet on the first floor.  I will have Sibie's pizza delivered at 6pm and
I have boxes so you can take slices to go.  Please let me know if you
have any dietary restrictions, and if you are vegan.  I do always order
a variety of meat and veggie options.  Do let me know by 3pm if you can,
because that will be when I'm placing the pizza order.

Here's how the meeting will work. You will draw numbers in 3 rounds, and
will choose shifts in that order.   First you will choose weekend
shifts.  You will choose either a Saturday or a Sunday shift, on either
weekend one or weekend two.  Weekend one starts this weekend.  Weekend
shifts are Saturdays from 10am-2pm and 2pm-6pm, or Sundays 12-3pm,
3-6pm, 6-9pm, and 9pm-midnight.  Two students are scheduled for the 6-9
and 9-12 shifts.

The next round will be evening shifts.  Those are scheduled Monday -
Thursday, 6-9pm or 9pm-midnight.  There are two students per shift in
the evenings.

Lastly, you draw for the day shifts.  There is one student per shift,
except Monday afternoons if we can get 2 students (there are usually
more holds that day).  Shifts are Monday-Friday, 9am-noon, noon-3pm, and
3-6pm.

Make sure to arrive with your class schedule, and be aware of any club
meetings that you have to schedule around.  If you are not able to
attend tonight, do send me this information so that I can choose shifts
on your behalf.  In addition, tell me your preferences for weekends, do
you prefer Saturdays or Sundays, and do you prefer to work earlier or
later in the day.

The schedule that you pick tonight will go in to effect tomorrow,
Tuesday.  This will be the schedule that you will work for the rest of
the spring semester.

Please let me know if you have any questions about tonight's meeting.

Thanks, and see you later!

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor