{InfoBar} Reminder: Mandatory Schedule Meeting Monday, 1/31 at 5pm

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 28 16:15:23 EST 2022

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting is Monday night
after the library closes.  We will have it on the library's first floor.
 I'll have Sibie's pizza delivered and you can take slices to go.

If you are not able to come to the meeting, do send me your class
schedule, as well as your preferences for weekends (if you prefer to
work Saturdays or Sundays, and earlier in the day or later).

I will send you more specifics about the schedule meeting over the
weekend.

Thanks, and have a good weekend!

Suzanne

Than=