{InfoBar} Reminders: Schedule Meeting Monday, 9/27 @ 5pm and Time Cards Are Due

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 24 14:30:11 EDT 2021

Hello All,

Don't forget that we will have the schedule meeting for regular fall
shifts on Monday at 5pm.  You will choose numbers, and pick shifts in
that order.  There will be 3 rounds: the day shifts, scheduled from
9am-6pm Monday-Friday (the red lines on the attached schedule, 1 student
per shift), the night shifts scheduled between 6pm and midnight on
Monday-Thursday nights (the purple lines on the schedule, 2 students per
shift), and the weekend shifts.  For the weekend shifts, you will either
work Saturday or Sunday, and weekend one or weekend two.  The Saturday
shifts are 4 hours and the Sunday shifts are 3 hours each.  Some of the
Sunday night shifts need 2 students because they will be keeping the
library open after Sam leaves.  Make sure to bring your course schedule
with you on Monday, and note any other meetings you need to attend
regularly so that you know when you are available to work.

If you are not able to come Monday night, you need to give me a copy of
your course schedule and preferences for shifts so that I can pick your
shifts in your absence.

THE SHIFTS YOU PICK MONDAY NIGHT WILL BEGIN ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2.
Please note, October 2 and 3 begin Weekend One.  If this helps with your
scheduling, Weekend One has one more shift than Weekend Two.  Also,
Weekend One includes Thanksgiving break.  We will be closed on Saturday,
11/27, but open on Sunday, 11/28.

Weekend Two begins October 9 & 10, which is October break.  It's fine if
you end up with Weekend Two and will be away for break.  Just make sure
to post for a sub to make sure your shift is covered before break.

Stop by and see me Monday before the meeting if any of this is unclear.

ALSO, TIME CARDS ARE DUE BY MONDAY, 1:30PM.

Thanks, and have a good weekend!

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Access Services Supervisor