{InfoBar} Temporary Schedule is Coming, and Orientation Follow-Up

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 5 18:58:01 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Sam and I want to thank you for attending our orientation session today.
I will be putting together a temporary schedule, and will email it to
the list when it is done.  In the meantime, I've scheduled our returning
students to cover Monday.

I've attached a copy of the contact list to this email.  Please check
your entry and let me know if I mistyped any of your information.  If
so, I will make the changes and send a new one out.  I will also be
adding this document and others to the InfoBar Moodle.  I will also
email the link to the InfoBar libguide once Sam and I make update it.

Lastly, please do let me know if you have any feedback about today's
training session.  We realize it was a huge dump of information on you
at one time.  Be completely honest, and let me know what parts of
orientation you found helpful, and what parts could be improved.

Thank you,

Access Services Supervisor