[Circulation] Beginning of Spring Semester

kari yaw17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 19 13:21:09 EST 2021

Hi Suzanne,

i’m very excited to return to the info bar, and to see all of you again soon!

i will send you updates in the next few weeks, but for now my schedule is completely flexible except for Wednesday afternoons. i’m happy to take more than one shift weekly this semester, as i will not have farm work. i would prefer early morning shifts, but also don’t mind taking later shifts. Thank you.

Wishing you well,

kari