[Circulation] Beginning of Spring Semester

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 19 11:26:38 EST 2021

Hi All,

I hope you had a great break.  I'm writing to make sure you are all
returning to work for the spring semester.   If you are, please send me
your availability and preferences for shifts.  We will operate just as
we did in the fall with contactless pickup and appointments for study
tables and media services.  Spring shifts will begin on Monday, 2/8,
after you all have had your two tests.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions about working in
the spring, and I look forward to seeing you all again!

Access Services Supervisor