[Circulation] Schedule Meeting Tomorrow, Monday, 5:30pm

Georgene Magruder gmagruder55 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:58:48 EST 2020

Suzanne,
Good afternoon, I'm sorry I won't be able to attend our scheduling meeting
today, as I'm running a high fever. My availability for the semester is as
follows, Friday anytime after noon; Thursday or Tuesday evenings after 5;
and anytime on Sunday. You can reach me directly via email over the course
of the meeting if need be.

Thanks you so much ❤️

Bella