[Circulation] Schedule Meeting Tomorrow, Monday, 5:30pm

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Jan 26 11:28:14 EST 2020

Hello All,

Don’t forget that we have the schedule meeting tomorrow @ 5:30 pm in the KC Classroom, across from the InfoBar.  We’ll start scheduling at 5:30 & have Sibie’s pizza delivered afterward.  We should finish the meeting around 7.  After that I will be training Aamari, Sam, & Isa, our new coworkers.  Please make sure to bring your course & meeting schedules so you know when you are available to work.  Since we are going to be open until midnight Sunday - Thursday nights, all shifts will be 3 hours each: 9-12, 12-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 on Monday-Thursday.  Friday’s we will stay open to 6, & Sunday’s will be noon-midnight.  I’m expecting each student to take 3 shifts for 9 hours.  Please let me know before the meeting if you want fewer hours.  If you are not able to attend the meeting, please tell me & give me your schedule & shift preferences so I can choose your schedule for you.

Please contact me if you have questions about the meeting.  Since I will be staying late for training, I will be going in to work at noon on Monday.  If you have a question that needs a quick answer feel free to text me as I will only be checking email sporadically until I go in Monday.  My cell is 413-478-1619.

Thank you, & I will see you all tomorrow!

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone