[Circulation] TEMPORARY SCHEDULE EXTENDED UNTIL WEDNESDAY, 9/11, AND NO SCHEDULE MEETING

Stevie Larbi csl16 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 6 09:27:28 EDT 2019

    	I can do 6-10 on Tuesday if that’s an option

    	Best,
Stevie

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:03 PM -0400, "Suzanne Karanikis" <smkLO at hampshire.edu> wrote:

 Hi All,

I've restructured the schedule for fall and am not going to have a schedule meeting.  I am extending the temporary schedule through Wednesday, 9/11.  For Monday - Wednesday, the following shifts are available:

9am - noon
noon - 3pm
3 -6pm
6-10pm (2 students needed for these shifts)

The schedule is posted, please sign up for shifts.  I will be sending a Google doc tomorrow asking for your availability and I will make a schedule based on those docs.

Thanks,