[Circulation] TEMPORARY SCHEDULE EXTENDED UNTIL WEDNESDAY, 9/11, AND NO SCHEDULE MEETING

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 5 16:03:13 EDT 2019

 Hi All,

I've restructured the schedule for fall and am not going to have a
schedule meeting. I am extending the temporary schedule through
Wednesday, 9/11. For Monday - Wednesday, the following shifts are
available:

9am - noon
noon - 3pm
3 -6pm
6-10pm (2 students needed for these shifts)

The schedule is posted, please sign up for shifts. I will be sending a
Google doc tomorrow asking for your availability and I will make a
schedule based on those docs.

Thanks,