[Circulation] Fwd: Engage in our Commitment to Diversity Tomorrow

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 23 15:55:32 EDT 2019

Hi All,

Although classes are canceled for the Engage conference the library will
be open regular hours. If you want to participate in the conference
please do post for subs. However, if you are not able to find a sub and
you want to attend the Engage conference, know that you can do so, just
let us know ahead of time. Olivia, Sam, and I can cover the library so
that you can attend the conference.

Suzanne

---