[Circulation] Changes to Gallery Keys

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 14 11:02:08 EST 2019

Hello All,

Div 3 shows start in the gallery on Monday.  I want to give you a heads
up that there are now more sets of gallery keys to circulate and there
is a difference between the sets that go to monitors and Div 3 students
showing in the gallery.  Gallery monitors (student workers) have notes
that they can borrow Key #108.  Div 3 students can borrow Key 105, 106,
or 107.  Please honor the notes in Aleph, the gallery monitors  have
access to a key that Div 3 students do not, so please do not check 108
out to anyone but the 2 monitors.

Many of the students showing in the gallery are photography or film
students, so they may also have access to the media basement or
film/photo keys.  If a student has access to both the gallery and one of
the other spaces, I differentiate which key opens which space in
parentheses.

For example:  Patron may borrow Key 402(film/photo) or 105, 106, or 107
(gallery).

Lastly, there may be times when students need to borrow both sets of
keys while installing their shows.

Please check in with me if any of this is unclear.

Thanks,