[Circulation] Time Cards Are Due and Open Shifts: Thursday afternoon and Saturday, Weekend Two

Mel Jordan merj16 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 12 14:44:38 EDT 2019

Hi Suzanne,

If no one else ends up wanting the Saturday Weekend Two, I would be
interested in potentially taking it. I still have a lot of work study
hours left, so if you were inclined to allow it, it appears that I would
be able to work it in addition to my current shifts (I would also be
willing to negotiate about giving up Friday night).

Best,

Mel