[Circulation] Time Cards Are Due and Open Shifts: Thursday afternoon and Saturday, Weekend Two

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 12 13:54:25 EDT 2019

Hi All,

Time cards are due. Please submit yours by Monday, 1:30 p.m.

One of your coworkers has to leave their InfoBar position so we need to
cover Thursday afternoons, 12:30-4pm (or 2- 4 would be ok too) and
Saturdays, Weekend Two, 2 - 6pm. Mornings are quiet and we are fine with
just one student scheduled, so I will give students who work 9am -
12:30pm shifts the first pick if you would like to give up a morning to
take on either the Thursday or Saturday shift. You would work either of
these shifts for the remainder of the semester. I don't want anyone
using up their allotments too quickly so I would rather you give up a
shift to take a shift, rather than just taking on the additional hours.
If you are interested in taking the Thursday or Saturday shift please
let me know by noon Monday. If no one is able to take these shifts I
will have to hire a new student.

Thanks, and have a good weekend,