[Circulation] Work Contracts / Libguide / Contact List

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 7 15:24:43 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Returning students, please complete a work contract for fall and leave
it on my door or on the staff desk if you work this weekend. New hires
will fill them out Monday night.

I've updated a lot of the libguide by making less boxes on the left side
navigation and by adding tabbed boxes on the right. Please take a look
at it and familiarize yourself where things are in it. Here is the link
[1]. Returning workers should pay extra attention to the News section to
see what has changed since the spring. One of the most used tabs will
probably be the InfoBar Basics, where I put Key information and the
lists of passwords.

I've attached the contact list so far of students who are working this
weekend. I will add the new students next week. If your phone number
changed over summer please let me know. I will also be adding preferred
pronouns to the list. If I don't know it or if it's not listed in the
directory I may ask you what your preference is.

Lastly, starting on Monday I resume my 2-10 shift for Monday nights. If
you have questions for me over the weekend or before I get in Monday
afternoon, you may call or text me at 413-478-1619. I check email
infrequently over the weekend so if you want a quick reply contact me by
phone.

Thank you, and have a good weekend!

Links:
------