[Circulation] Schedule Meeting Monday, 5:30pm in the Knowledge Commons Classroom

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 7 12:35:40 EDT 2018

Hi All,

This is the reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting will be this
Monday, 9/10, at 5:30pm in the Knowledge Commons Classroom (directly
across from the InfoBar). You will draw numbers and pick shifts in that
order, and then we will dine on Sibie's pizza. Please let me know if you
have any food allergies or food restrictions. Please bring your course
schedule and any other commitments you have with you to the meeting so
that you know exactly when you are available to work. The schedule that
you choose Monday will be the schedule that you will work for the fall
semester, beginning Tuesday, 9/11.

Greta, Stevie, Amy, Arabella, Urooba, and Sam, welcome, and there will
probably be an hour or so break in between the end of the meeting and
our first training session, which will run from 8 - 10pm.

Thank you all, and please contact me if you have any questions about the
schedule meeting.