[Circulation] Schedule Meeting

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 30 16:49:06 EST 2017

Hi All,

I am unable to attend the schedule meeting as my husband had a medical
emergency and I'm currently in the ER. Natane will be running the
meeting tonight, so returning students, please do help her if she has
questions.

Charlie, Justin, Tenzin, Taylor, Mac, please give Natane your
availability and we will see about scheduling training. Depending on the
shifts you pick tonight you may end up training during your regular
shift.

You will all be paid for attending tonight's meeting, so don't forget to
put it on your time cards!

Thanks, and I'm sorry I can't be there.