[Circulation] Switch shift!?

Narieka Masla nmasla at students.naropa.edu
Thu Feb 2 19:43:19 EST 2017

Hello everyone, it turns out that I will not be able to work a shift I
signed up for due to a class during that time! I'm wondering if someone
would be able to switch shifts with me??
Would someone who works Tuesdays 12:30-4 be able to take my Wend. 12:30-4
and I work their tuesdays? That would be so so awesome if possible! My
schedule is super tight this semester with my Div 3 but if Tuesday peeps
can't do it ill try and figure out another day to swap for

Thanks!
Narieka