[Circulation] End of Semester Schedule Questions

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 25 15:01:37 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I am working with our director, Jennifer, to figure out the library's
end of semester hours. Can you all let me know when you think you will
want to be leaving campus? I ask because the last day of classes is
usually a Friday and halls close on a Thursday or Friday. This year the
last day of classes is Wednesday, 12/14 and halls close on Tuesday,
12/20. Do you foresee yourselves still being here on the weekend of
12/17 & 12/18? We are not usually open that weekend, but I think
Jennifer may want us to be since 5C exams go through Thursday, 12/22.
Please shoot me an email, or let me know the next time you work.

Thanks,