[Circulation] Reminder, TOMORROW, TUESDAY, Library Bake Off: Welcome Party for Library Student Workers 10/18 3:30-4:30

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 17 15:20:44 EDT 2016

Hi All,

You are strongly encouraged to attend our library bake off tomorrow,
Tuesday, at 3:30 in the gallery. This replaces the orientation sessions
that we've had in the past. Come to learn the updates regarding the
Knowledge and Wellness Commons, meet the coordinator and alumni fellow,
and hear about library planning surrounding diversity and inclusiveness.
This is for staff and student workers from all library departments.
Lastly, come to enjoy some pastries lovingly baked by the library staff.
My vegan brownies are coming back tomorrow!

I hope to see you all there tomorrow!

Suzanne

---