[Circulation] Time Cards Are Due and Being Late for Shifts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 14 10:47:00 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Time cards are due for shifts worked through Saturday. Please submit
yours by Sunday, midnight. If you miss the time card deadline you will
have to submit this pay period's hours on the following time card.

There is an epidemic of lateness this semester and it is unacceptable.
You all need to be on time for your shifts - we have a small staff and
we are relying on you to provide us with adequate coverage. If you know
ahead of time that you might be late for a shift please let me, and
Veronica or Natane if they normally work that shift, know via email or
phone. IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE AND IT IS CLOSE TO YOUR SHIFT CALL THE
INFOBAR AT 413-559-5440 SO THAT WE KNOW YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY.  It is not
ok to just stroll in late after leaving us to wonder if you were really
coming in for your shift. Please note that we do keep track of each time
you all leave early and come in late, so I will be rejecting time cards
when you say you were here for the whole shift and were late or left
early. ONLY LOG THE TIME YOU ACTUALLY WORK. Even 10 minutes counts,
because if it's more than one day it adds up quickly.

Thank you, and please contact me if you have questions about this email.