[Circulation] Spring Break Hours and Special Project During Break

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 1 15:52:55 EST 2016

Hi All,

Our Spring Break hours are as follows. If you are leaving early for
break please do make sure to post for subs.

Friday, March 11: Open regular hours, close at midnight, work regular
shifts or find a sub!
Saturday March 12 and Sunday, March 13: CLOSED, Weekend One students are
off
Monday, March 14- Friday, March 18: 8:30- 5 pm
Saturday, March 19: 10- 5
Sunday, March 20: Resume regular hours, open until midnight, Weekend Two
students regular shifts or find subs

If you would like to work during spring break please let me know. We
will soon be starting a huge inventory project that we need your help
with. It will entail taking a laptop to the stacks and searching for
books on a list. You will scan the barcodes of those books in to an app
that will log the book, and then you will log the book's condition. You
may be able to earn money in addition to your work study allotment.
Interested students should talk to me for more details!

Thanks,