[Circulation] Unusual Items in the Library Lost and Found

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 1 11:43:10 EST 2016

Greetings to everyone who staffs the InfoBar,

I just wanted to call your attention to a couple of the more unusual
items that landed in our lost and found. I found a sushi container of
sprouts at one of the first floor computers when I opened this morning.
I also found someone's retainer on the first floor a few minutes ago.
I've posted both items to the intranet's Lost and Found list and am
alerting you in case patrons come to claim these items, which are in the
smaller cubby under the phone. The retainer is wrapped in a tissue.

Thanks,