[Circulation] Kenzie, Lenka, Sarah D shift switch? Please respond!

Lenka Y.Saldo lenka.lenka.1121 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:32:21 EST 2016

Hi Narieka,
I cannot work Tuesday nights either. If I can switch with the person who
has Mon 8-12 and that person can take your shift (tue 8-12) then I can give
you my Wed 4-8. That's the only way that would work for me.. Sorry I can't
help you much..!
Lenka

2016年1月27日水曜日、Narieka Masla<nmasla at students.naropa.edu>さんは書きました: