[Circulation] HEADPHONES /EARBUDS ARE NEVER TO BE WORN AT THE INFOBAR

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 29 13:47:52 EDT 2016

Hi All,

This is to remind you that earbuds and headphones are not EVER supposed
to be worn while staffing the InfoBar. It doesn't matter if a supervisor
is on duty or not, I don't want to ever find out that student workers
have been using them while on duty. For security purposes you need to be
paying attention to what is going on around you, and the use of earbuds
distracts you from paying attention to patrons. Likewise, I don't want
to see cell phones out at the desk. Please note that continued use of
earbuds and cell phones at the InfoBar may prevent you from being
rehired for the fall semester.

Please contact me if you have questions about this email.