[Circulation] PLEASE SIGN UP FOR HOURS ON THE TEMPORARY SCHEDULE!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 8 09:20:08 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Thank you to those who have already claimed shifts on the temporary
schedule. I do see that most students have only taken one shift so far,
I ask that you all take a second so that you work 8 hours this week. A
lot of your coworkers graduated and we have a small staff until I am
able to hire and train more students this week. I need you to take more
shifts so that we have adequate coverage of the desk.

Also, Courtney is off this Thursday and we need to cover from the time I
leave at 4 until 10pm with at least one student. Please post to the list
if you are able to cover any part of that evening. Friday night is empty
so far as well.

Thank you, and I hope to see more of you stopping by to claim shifts
today! No one took shifts before 6pm today, so if you are available,
please come work. I would love to have some help!