[Circulation] THE SCHEDULE MEETING IS STILL ON FOR TODAY, AND THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED TOMORROW

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 26 14:40:34 EST 2015

Hello All,

Despite the college closing at 6 the library will remain open until 10
and we will still have the schedule meeting at 5:30. THE LIBRARY WILL
NOT OPEN AT ALL TOMORROW, TUESDAY. The schedule we choose tonight will
go in effect Wednesday. If the college closes Wednesday I will ask that
one of you open the library and keep it open with a regular schedule. I
will talk to you more about that tonight.

Please contact me if you have any questions at all about the meeting.