[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING TODAY AT 5:30 and BLIZZARD TOMORROW

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 26 10:17:22 EST 2015

Hello All,

Please remember to come for the schedule meeting today at 5:30 in the
Bradford Room. We will have pizza from Sibie's. The schedule that you
choose today will be effective, if the library is open. Generally during
snow storms we try to stay open and staffed with students even if the
college closes and staff do not come in. Conditions may be so bad that
we may not open at all. If I know for sure by the meeting I will let you
know then, if not I will post to the list tomorrow.

Thank you,