[Circulation] WORKERS NEEDED FOR MONDAY SHIFTS!

aycb11@hampshire.edu aycb11 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 23 14:52:49 EST 2015

    I just sent an email saying d to y30.. Then I read erikas.
Instead I can do the am shift 9 to noon. :)
Ayliffe
Sent from my Sprint phone

------ Original message------From: Erika TaiDate: Fri, Jan 23, 2015 1:20 PMTo: Library Circulation Staff List;Subject:Re: [Circulation] WORKERS NEEDED FOR MONDAY SHIFTS!
And I'll take 3-6:30!
Erika
On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Pauline Miller <pauline.maria.miller at gmail.com> wrote:
I can do 12-3.
Pauline
On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Caroline Steen <cms12 at hampshire.edu> wrote:
Hi,I can cover 6:30-10!Caroline  On 2015-01-23 11:41, Suzanne Karanikis wrote:Hello All,I did not post a temporary schedule for Monday because I thought the meeting would have to be on Sunday.  Now that it is definitely on Monday, we need to cover the Monday shifts.  So, please claim the following shifts if you are available :9am-noon
noon-3pm
3-6:30pm
6:30-10pmThe last 2 shifts end and begin in the middle of the schedule meeting so that is fine.  Everyone should log their time to be paid for the schedule meeting anyway.  The person taking the last shift will just come to the desk after they've chosen all their shifts.Please post to the list if you can work any of these shifts.  I will hang this schedule on the bulletin board as well.Thank you,Suzanne--
Suzanne KaranikisCirculation SupervisorHarold F. Johnson LibraryHampshire College893 West Street Amherst, MA 01002phone: 413-559-5762fax: 413-559-5419
_______________________________________________CircStaff mailing listCircStaff at lists.hampshire.eduhttps://lists.hampshire.edu/mailman/listinfo/circstaff